"Some 80% of your life is spent working. You want to have fun at home; why shouldn't you have fun at work?"
- Richard Branson
Debono & Associates is a multi-disciplinary firm offering auditing, accountancy, taxation and advisory services.
Life at Debono & Associates offers a unique culture, environment and opportunities. We give utmost importance to our people whereby each person is unique and valued. The team is comprised of young and dynamic people.
By creating an environment of success and empowerment, we can provide you with the tools to make a difference every day. At Debono & Associates you will gain the necessary experience which will help you broaden your skills and enhance your career.
The Audit Associate’s Responsibilities:
- carry out statutory audits;
- Reviews transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness;
- Prepares adequate audit working papers in a timely manner;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements reports;
- Meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
The Audit Associate’s Requirments:
- Has started or is in the final stages of ACCA or an equivalent degree;
- Have a strong interest in audit;
- Ability to learn fast, deliver quality work under pressure and an analytical mind with problem solving approach;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools;
- Work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines;
- At least one or two years experience in an audit environment.
- Must be in possession of a driving license
Send us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org